New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Now possible to filter work orders by Supplier (Work Orders -> List Work Orders).
- The Import Payments feature (Bank) now allows the user to specify a payment type: 'Tenant Payment' whereby payments are from tenants, or 'Benefit Payment' in which case the payments originate from a benefit agency.
- Updated list of councils on Property view to reflect merging of Limerick City and County Councils, and Tipperary North and South Councils.
- Now possible to set a Disposed of Date for a property.
- New Bank report added with details all outstanding Supplier Balances.
- Tenancy details, including a breakdown of recurring charges, now visible to users with System access level via the Details tab of the Tenant view.
- Allow users with system role to upload documents against tenants and properties.
- A financial lock date can now be set. When set it will not be possible to add or delete transactions on or prior to the lock date.
- New source of 'Outbound call' available for tenant complaints and requests (issues).
Please sign in to leave a comment.