New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- This release introduces the ability to generate and send an email circular.
- Consolidating tenant correspondence - Merge tenant correspondence, complaints and customer care tabs into one single tab under tenant correspondence. You can read more about this here: https://support.tiltaffinity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017030758-Consolidating-tenant-correspondence-
- Performance improvements to the list tenants view to greatly improve the load time.
- Update to the way funds received from a tenant are auto allocated. Funds are now allocated to the various recurring charge in proportion to the charge schedule definition.
- Updates to the rent assessment report to include additional filters and information on the report.
- Updated Meath County Council differential rent policy for 2021.
- Added a warning notification when adding a tenancy to a property if a tenancy already exists against the property.
- Updated the view on the list of management reports to improve the layout.
- Tweaks to pdf margin controls.
- Minor updates to exports to include additional fields.
- When generating a report which needs to run the background a link has been added to the message to take the user directly to the stored reports area where the report will be generated.
- Prevent double-clicking when submitted tenancy updates.
- Fixed issue with permissions when logging tenant requests.
- Fixed issue when adding tenant letters.
- Fixed an issue with the first response date getting over-written on updates to tenant requests.
- Fixed issue with tenant request ids in the view request and edit request pages showing the wrong prefix.
Article is closed for comments.