It is possible to generate letters to tenants within the system, these can be generated from templates supplied or a free form format.
To create a new letter:
- Select the relevant Tenant from List Tenants or use the Quick Search to find the tenant
- Once the tenant has been selected go to the Letters tab where a list of any previous letters will be
- Click on New Letter
- The date can be adjusted if necessary, you can also give the letter a subject which will assist you in identifying it from the list of letters
- Select a template
- Fee - a fee for sending the letter can be specified and will be applied to the tenant account
- If the letter is for Arrears Correspondence then tick the box
- A Follow up to the letter can be set by clicking Yes and then stipulating what the follow up date is
- Click Next which will take you through to edit the letter should you need too, once you have made any necessary changes click on Add
The letter can then be viewed, edited, emailed or deleted where applicable by using the icons on the right. Letters will be stored and emailed in PDF format.
Please sign in to leave a comment.