New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- New defects end date introduced on a property. Where a property is still in a hand over period from the developer to the AHB there may be a period where defects on the property need to be resolved with the developer and not via work orders assigned to third party contractors. By introducing a defects end date a warning message is displayed if a user tries to raise a work order against a property still within its agreed defect period.
- Update to tenant statements where the tenancy agreement type is set as a licence. In this case, all references to tenant, tenancy or rent have been replaced with suitable licence terminology. All other tenancy statements are unaffected.
- Ability to capture new dates associated with the tenant nomination process, Date Nomination Requested, Date Nomination Received and Date of Interview. These are also available in various related exports.
- Added new category option "Defects" under tenant requests and tenant complaints.
- Fixed issue whereby relet voids were being displayed with incorrect address in Voids Report.
- Fixed an issue with statements where the report end date was a date in the current month but the end date was always being overridden to today.