New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- New local authority export which details by county council the current tenants in a property or if vacant the previous tenant in that property. This is part of the ongoing reporting to the housing regulator.
- Updated email circular process to include the ability to only email tenants who have given GDPR consent.
- Update Cork County Council rent assessment policy based on February 2021 updates.
- Include organisation Eircode in the footer of work order job sheets.
- Removed the auto-updating of funding scheme type on a property when the housing group was changed. Previously it updated the scheme type to the default value set on the selected housing group.
- New GDPR export which lists all tenants and their GDPR consent status.
- Fixed issue with additional tenants not appearing on letters address.
- Fixed date formatting issue on bulk closure of work orders.
- Fixed issue when recording multiple tenant transactions.
- Fixed issue with RTB dates not being saved correctly.