New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Added the ability to only show tenant or benefit balances on a tenant statement. This allows AHB's to for example only show a tenant entries on their statement which are directly relevant to them.
- Document uploads for tenants, properties, housing groups and suppliers have all been changed to drag and drop from users desktop.
- Tenant transactions now cannot be recorded before the opening balance date on the tenants account. This prevents transactions from being entered prior to this date but not being included by Affinity as the precede the opening balance date. A warning will also show when viewing tenant statements for any transactions already in this state on the system prior to this date.
- Rent policies for Sligo and Roscommon have been updated to their latest versions.
- Work order exports updated to include the work order purchase number if set.
- Add Scheme Type to Void Properties export.
- Restyled alert reports overview page to match new settings area style. Other report areas to follow.
- Added a new heating type, Air-to-Air, under property heating types.
- Fixed permissions issue on housing group exports.
- Fixed issue with discrepancy in some cases with expired insurance policies on alerts dashboard and the alert report.
- Fixed an issue with recording supplier payments related to permissions.
- Fixed an issue preventing supplier transactions from being deleted.
Article is closed for comments.