New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- User Access Control - ability to define access roles and assign these to individual users. This provides a high level of control as to which users can access particular features and data types within Affinity.
- Improved layout of CSV exports lists
- Updated void reporting on HAPM to include Nomination and Technical voids as per HAPM guidance notes.
- Added new Housing Group / Scheme type, SRM (Social Rental Model).
- Updates to tenancy summary report to show tenant / benefit breakdown figures.
- Prevent deletion of a tenancy if charges or charge allocations have already been created on the tenancy. The charges or charge allocations must first be deleted before the tenancy can be removed.
- Prevent deletion of a work order if a payment has been made to the supplier. The work order can only be deleted once the associated payment for the work order has been removed.
- Introduced the ability to resend a welcome/activation email to a new user if they have not activated their account within 7 days of receiving the initial email.
- Addition of GDPR consent checkbox to tenant view along with removal of SMS Consent Ind from all entities.
- Property address added to Income Source export.
- Additional fields added to rental credit export
- Fixed issue with pagination on list work orders.
- Supplier not listed in previously assigned Work Order if insurance details subsequently expire
- Fixed issue whereby updating a tenant letter redirects user to another tenant.