New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Introduced a version number against each rent policy so users can see the version being used on Affinity. Also, stored the version number against which a rent assessment was created so going forward users can see which version the assessment was generated from.
- Enhancement to tenant balance report to provide a breakdown of tenant balance by charge type and tenant / benefit components.
- Update to tenancies export to provide a full breakdown of all recurring charges associated with a tenancy, both tenant and benefit components.
- Updated all date selectors with an improved modern date selector.
- Upgraded version of WYSIWYG editor used in application.
- Updates to tenant requests export to add a new column - owner.
- Fixed issue with adding a housing group note.
- Fixed issue with currency symbol in arrears analysis report.
- Fixed template error on the add property screen.
- Fixed issue with permissions on the general settings screen.
- Fixed issue when BCC housing association option was selected when email tenant statements.
- Fixed issue with work order filters.
- Fixed issue with statement caching in database to use uniqid() instead of datetime().
- Fixed issue with void report which was including tenancies which had just started today.
- Fixed issue with cancel work order being redirected to wrong location.
- Fixed issue with headers which prevented a rent assessment PDF being downloaded.