New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Tweak to tenant batch statement process to speed up delivery.
- Introduced the ability to export tenant statement entries to CSV format.
- Updates to Galway City Council rent policy.
- Updates to Limerick City and County Council rent policy.
- Improved filtering options on safety check report.
- Locked down non-standard voids so void periods can't overlap and previous voids need to be closed off before a new one can be added. Additionally, a non standard void can't be added when an active tenancy is in play on the property.
- Added the ability to capture the TRB first registration date on a tenancy.
- Tweaks to the Void report to improve reporting.
- Fixed issue with property notes not displaying correctly for users with system role.
- Fixed issue with post repair checks being stored multiple times.
- Fixed issue with tenant statements print view broken.
- Fixed issue with uploading files with a comma in the filename.
- Fixed issue with some entries in the bank import not importing.
Article is closed for comments.