New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Transaction description added to Tenancy Charge Receipts export
- The user account creation process has been enhanced so that passwords are auto generated to the system and an email sent to the new user with login credentials. The user if forced to update their password after logging on fo the first time.
- Add Tenancy function tweaked to prevent multiple tenancies being created in the button is clicked more than once.
- Export option added to View Work Order Surveys report.
- Updated Dublin City Council rent policy with latest changes for 2019.
- Properties now display both the Care Alert of the parent Housing Group (if one exists) along with any Care Alert specific to that property.
- It's now mandatory to specify a First Response Date when processing a Customer Care request.
- When performing a rent assessment, the income source type must now be selected from a drop down list rather than specifying via a text field. This will assist in any subsequent analysis of income sources.
- Rent assessments incomes sources is now a drop down list of options to standardise input.
- Ability to select / deselect specific tenants from circulars.
- Increased font size on work order descriptions in PDF view.
- Resolved issue with HAPM report whereby incorrect total of Response maintenance requests was reported.
- Not possible to generate PDF version of Rent Assessment Report.
- Currency symbol not displayed correctly in tenant statements generated via the batch reporting facility.
- Corrupt currency symbols in Arrears Analysis report.
- Housing Officer column unpopulated in Tenant Summary Report