After one or more letters have been issued to tenants in a housing group it will be able to track responses by recording the date on which responses are received from each tenant.
A response can be recorded as follows:
- Select Tenants -> Rent Reviews from the main menu
- Click on the pencil icon alongside the current rent review
- In the resulting screen, select the Housing Group in which the tenant resides and click on the associated pencil icon.
- A list of tenants to whom letters were issued will be listed. Identify the tenant from whom the response was received and click on the pencil icon alongside their name.
- In the resulting pop-up adjust the Response Date is necessary and click on the ' Set Response Date ' button.
- Close the pop-up by clicking on 'x' in the top right corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.