The key terms used when raising a Work Order are described below:
- Type - Whether the work order refers to a housing group or to a specific property.
- Property - (When Type has a value of Property.) The property instance for which the repair is required.
- Housing Group - (When Type has a value of Housing Group.) The housing group instance for which the repair is required.
- Staff Member - The housing association staff member responsible for progressing the work order through to completion.
- Category - One of Response (default value), Voids, Planned or Cyclical.
- Priority - One of Routine (default value), Urgent or Emergency.
- Submission Date - The date on which the trouble ticket was submitted.
- Description - A description of the works required.
To raise a work order:
- Select "Work Order" from the main menu
- Select "Add Work Order"
- Specify the work order type - 'Property' or 'Housing Group'
- Select the property, or housing group, from the drop down list or by typing the address in the box on the right followed by hitting the return key on your keyboard.
- Populate the remaining fields as required followed by clicking on the 'Add Work Order' button.
If a work order is raised with a category of Response then an estimated completion date will be automatically calculated. The date value will be based on the work order priority:
- Routine - 28 days after the submission date
- Urgent - 5 days after the submission date
- Emergency - Same day as the submission date