When payment has been received from a tenant in relation to an outstanding fee this should be recorded within Affinity as follows:
- Select Bank -> Tenant Transactions from the main menu
- Select the Tenant / Property instance
- Enter the total amount received from the tenant in the RECEIPT TOTAL box
- Click on the Pay in Full button in the bottom right if the fee is being paid in full, or enter the amount being paid in the Value column alongside the outstanding fee and then click on the Sum Values button if a partial payment is being made. (This will allocate the monies received to the outstanding fee rather than as a rent receipt.)
- Select a type of Tenant Payment
- Complete the remaining transaction details and Submit.