When a letter is drafted for a tenant, the option exists to specify a follow up date, i.e. action is required by a specified date. This report details all letters where such a date has been specified. When the required action has been completed the entry can be removed from the report by clicking on the associated 'Clear' button.
Articles in this section
- Account List
- Rent Balances
- Tenant Fee Alerts
- Tenant Letter Alerts
- Safety Check Alerts
- Inspection Alerts (Property)
- Unscheduled Inspections (Property)
- Inspection Alerts (Site / Housing Group)
- Unscheduled Inspections (Site / Housing Group)
- Insurance Policy Alerts (Properties)
Please sign in to leave a comment.