Payments to a supplier can be made in the following way:
- Select "Bank" from the main menu
- Select "supplier Transactions"
- Select the supplier instance that you wish to make the payment to. This can be done in two ways:
- Select the supplier from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the supplier's name. When the supplier's name appears in the drop down list press the return key on your keyboard
All outstanding Work Orders will be displayed. You can choose to pay in full or make a partial payment.
- To pay in full click on the "Pay in Full" button
- To make a partial payment select the required work order and enter the value accordingly. Click on the "Sum Values" button to generate the total.
In the Payment Details pane the following fields must be populated:
- Bank Account - Select from drop down list
- Date - This will automaticlly default for today, change if applicable to appear in a different rent report period
In addition the following fields may optionally be populated:
- Cheque number
- Invoice Number
Select the "Submit" button to complete the transaction
Please sign in to leave a comment.