All payments are made via the Bank facility. To record the return of a security deposit:
- From the main menu select "Bank"
- Select "Tenant Transactions"
- From the details screen select the tenant account number associated with the return of the security deposit. This action can be completed in two ways:
- Select the account number from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the left of the drop down list start entering the account number. When the correct account number appears in the drop down list press the return key on your keyboard.
- Enter the details of the return of the security deposit in the "Payments (Outgoing)" tab.
Note that the following fields must be supplied:
- Bank Account (select from the drop down list)
The value of the security deposit returned to the tenant - a numerical value.
The bank account from which the transaction will be paid.
This is the actual date on which the payment was made.
When recording the return of a security deposit select "Return of Security Deposit" from the drop down list.