To change any aspect of a tenancy you must first identify and select the associated tenant. From the resulting view of tenant details select the "Tenancies" tab. This tab will list all tenancies associated with the property. Then...
- Identify the required tenancy
- Click on the "Edit" (Pencil Icon) to the right of the identified tenancy.
Details of the various charge schedules are listed in the bottom left area of the screen.
To change the original values:
- Under the heading 'Existing Charge Schedules' Click on the edit image (Pencil Icon) to the right of the first entry in the list.
- In the resulting pop-up window make the appropriate amendments to the charge values.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Close the pop-up window by clicking on the 'x' top right of the window:
If the charges to be applied to a tenant have been revised, or the split between the tenant and benefit components of a charge have changed then a new charge schedule should be defined as follows:
- Above the list of existing charge schedules enter values (both tenant and benefit component) for each of the charge types.
- Alongside the label 'Effective Date' specify the date from which the revised charges are to become effective.
- Click on the 'Add Charge Schedule' button.