- Select "Work Orders" from the main menu.
- Select "Add Work Order"
- From the "Work Orders > Add" screen populate the form with the work order details.
- Select the "Add Work Order" button
Note that the following fields must be supplied:
- Type (Property or Housing Group)
- Property (select a value from the drop down list)
- Staff Member
- Category (select a value from the drop down list)
- Priority (select a value from the drop down list, if the value of Category is 'Response')
- Submission Date
Work Orders can be raised against an individual property or against a housing group. The latter value is applicable when the associated works are required to communal areas within the housing group or all properties within that housing group.
If a type of 'Property' has been selected then the Work Order must be associated with a property instance. Select the property to associate this Work Order with by either:
- Selecting the property address from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the first line of the property address. Continue until the property's address appears in the drop down list press. (Note - do not hit the return key on your keyboard.)
If a type of 'Housing Group' has been selected then the Work Order must be associated with a housing group instance. Select the housing group to associate this Work Order with by either:
- Selecting the housing group from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the identifier associated with the housing group. Continue until the full housing group label appears in the drop down list press. (Note - do not hit the return key on your keyboard.)
For this field detail the housing association staff member who will be responsible for overseeing the associated works.
Can have one of the following values:
- Response (Remedial works required to the property; reported by the tenant. This is the default value)
- Voids (Works to be completed on a vacant property)
- Planned (Works scheduled by the housing association)
- Cyclical (Regular, periodic works)
The priority field must only be supplied when the work order has a category of 'Response'. One of the following values must be selected.
- Routine - work to be completed within 28 days of the submission date.
- Urgent - work to be completed within 5 days of the submission date.
- Emergency - work to be completed on the date of submission.