Note that a work order must be in a raised or assigned state for it to be assigned / re-assigned to a supplier.
- Select "Work Orders" from the main menu.
- Select "List Work Orders"
- Identify the Work Order to be assigned to a supplier.
- Click on the edit icon (pencil image) to the right of the identified Work Order.
- Select a supplier from the drop down list.
- Click on the "Assign Work Order" button.
Once a Work Order has been assigned to a supplier the date it was assigned will be displayed below the suppliers details. You can also specify a First Response Date, which is when the supplier first got in touch with the tenant in regards to the issue. This information is for those associations that have signed up to the Housing Agency's Voluntary Regulation Code we've introduced a new field to Work Orders to assist in the calculation of KPIs associated with repairs and maintenance. This field will also be included in the Export of Work Orders.
The email sent to suppliers when a work order is assigned includes the Category and Priority of the works along with the expected response time.