When the maintenance activity associated with a Work Order has finished it should be marked as "Complete". Work Orders can only be completed once they have been assigned to a supplier (See section above).
This is achieved as follows:
- Select "Work Orders" from the main menu.
- Select "List Work Orders"
- Identify the Work Order to be marked as completed.
- Click on the edit icon (pencil image) to the right of the identified Work Order.
- Complete the "Cost" and "Completion Date" fields.
- Click on the "Complete Work Order" button.
The Work Completion Date details when the repair works were completed (but possibly prior to receiving an invoice.)
The Completion Date details when the invoice was received from the supplier and the work order closed.