All payments are made via the Bank facility. Payments are made to suppliers who have been assigned and completed Work Orders. To record a payment to a supplier:
- From the main menu select "Bank"
- Select "Suppliers Transactions"
- From the Bank > Supplier Transactions screen select the supplier to whom the payment will be made. This action can be completed in two ways:
- Select the supplier from the drop down list.
- In the text box to the right of the drop down list start typing the supplier's name. When the name of the supplier appears in the drop down list press the return key on your keyboard.
- Enter the details of the supplier payment in the "Payments Details" area.
Note that the following fields must be supplied:
- Bank Account (select from the drop down list)
There are two options here:
- For each listed Trouble Ticket enter the monetary value that you wish to pay the supplier. Then click on the "Sum" button to calculate the total.
- If you wish to clear the supplier balance for every Trouble Ticket then click on the "Pay in Full" button.
The bank account from which the transaction will be paid.
This is the date on which the payment was made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.