Should your housing association cease to manage a property, such as when a lease expires, then you may wish to archive the property. Archiving a property has the following advantages:
- Archived properties do not count towards your property limit.
- Archived properties are excluded from Alert Reports thus removing undue clutter.
Prior to archiving a property the following conditions must be met:
- There must be no active tenancies associated with the property.
- There must be no open Work Orders associated with the property.
With these conditions met a property can be archived as follows:
- Select "Properties" from the Main Menu.
- From the available sub menu items select "List Properties".
- Identify the required property from list of displayed properties and click on the pencil icon.
- Within the Summary tab of the Property view click on the Archive button to the right of the identifier. You will be asked to confirm your action.
When a property is archived it will not be possible to view its details, create a new associated tenancy or create a new associated work order.
For archived properties the following exclusions will apply in relation to management reports:
- HAPM Report - Properties archived before the report end date will be excluded from housing stock and void totals.
- Summary Report - Properties archived before the report end date will be excluded from the number of managed properties figure and void totals.
- Tenant Summary Report - Properties archived before the report end date will be excluded from the report.
- Housing Group Arrears Report - Properties archived before the report end date will be excluded from the report.